Thursday, January 28, 2010

Runaway

Mine daughter has runned away. *sniff* They grow up so fast......

Seriously, though--- she left home last Sunday after declaring that she was not coming back.

She is 15 years old.

I'm not dealing with this very well.

Of course, it would be worse if I didn't know where she is, which is at her step-grandmother's house. There is no way on earth I'd allow her to be out without knowing that!

I am rather tired of her drama, honestly. She won't tell me what is so wrong that she cannot stay here, just that I'm so annoying that she cannot stand me. To prove her point, last week I fell asleep on the couch just after she came home from school... and she stayed and minded the boys for me while I slept. She told me afterward that it was the only way she was willing to be around me.

Seriously, folks--- am I REALLY that annoying that no one wants to be around me??

I guess it's a good thing that my mom died a year ago. All the cwap that hit the fan in the year since her death... I don't know if she'd be able to deal with it. Heck, I don't know if I'd be able to deal with it if she were still alive to see it.

As it is, if I let myself think about it, I die a little each time inside.

No comments: